quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

Prayer Campaign: Day 18

Praying for more missionaries
"Pray also for me, that whenever  I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains.
Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."(Ephesians 6:19-20)

Let us pray for the awakening of the ambassadors of Christ.
Men and women with the courage to visit foreign lands and conquer them for God.
It was like that with me.
I've been unfamiliar territory.
Today, I am an ambassador.
Maybe it was like that with you.
And there is someone else needing to be visited.
God! In the name of Jesus, rise up more missionaries: in my house, in my work, in my neighborhood, in Brazil, in the world!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário