domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

Taming the Tongue - James 3

"We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check."(James 3:2)

You decide how you use your tongue!
Be very careful with:
1. Gossip = according to a dictionary it means speculation. Proverbs 11:9,
2. Slander =  Proverbs: 17:14, 
3.Rumor = something said without base Pv17: 9,Ex 23:1, 
4.Lie = It's a prison: to justify a lie often you invent another lie. Sometimes the liar comes to believe the lie as if it were real. 
    - Who is the father of lies? John 8:44. 
    - Liars will not enter heaven: Corinthians 6:10. 
5. Filthy =  Ephesians 4:29, Eclesiastes10: 20. 
6.Murmurings: I Corinthians 10:6, I Corinthians 10:10, 
7.Curse words:
    a. against myself: Proverbs 18:7, 
    b. against others: James 3:9-10
    c. Against the authorities: I Timothy 2:1-3,
    d.against my children: Ephesians 6:4,
    e. Against my parents: Proverbs 20:20.

A sweet word, builds. A bitter word, saddens.
God bless you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário