quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011

When is your birthday?

Mine is this month.
Birthdays are a special time!
It´s so good to receive hugs, emails, phone calls, messages...
It´s also a time to think about our lifes, to think about past and future too.
Thinking about past, I wonder how much my parenst worked for my birth.
And what about God?
He desired me much more than my parents. If they were anxious, I bet God expected me much more. He loved me more and He had plans for me even before my conception (Jeremiah 1:5)
Brothers, I think of how hard God worked until my birth for me to be born just as I was born - with a particular skin tone, hair color, eye color. 
He had to join the DNA's from my parents, and the DNA's of my grandparents, and so forth.
He dreamed of me for much longer ...  Its amazing!
He cared about the family that I would be born, the place...
He was concerned about my friends along life...
He sent his angels to care of me so many situations.
He was always there, even though I did not notice His presence.
All this time He did not give up on me ...
And He believed and hoped, even when I myself did not. 
Congratulations God!
You are who the One who should be celebrated!
All the honor for you Lord!

Um comentário: