sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011

Bible of Promises




 


There are different models of Bibles in the market, with studies aimed at all different areas of our lives. I was presented with a Bible of Promises. It brings about 8000 promises marked. Among these, there are seven groups that I have considered the most important .

1.  The presence of God
"And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

2. The Holy Spirit
 "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. (Acts 1:8)
"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit." (Ephesians 1:13)

3. Deliverance
"A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all." (Psalm 34:19)

4.Peace in war
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."(John 14:27)

5. Needs met
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." ( Philippians 4:19)

6. Long life
"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise-- that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth." (Ephesians 6:2-3)

7. Eternal life
"And this is what He promised us-even eternal life." (I John 2:25) 
                                                                                                                             



Um comentário:

  1. Thank God for His wonderful promises... He's faithful to fulfill all of them, at His perfect time...

    ResponderExcluir