quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2014

October 4th

"A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth. It is better to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. Frustration is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart."
Ecclesiastes 7:1-3
 
God is telling you:-Consider your life! How important is it to you to live  righteously?
The Word of God gives you Peace in times of war. It gives joy in times of sadness.
 
"Rejoice in the Lord Always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4
"Therefore, my Brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!" Philippians 4:1
"And the Peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7
 
It doesn´t mean that you don´t care. You live ok because you live in Peace. And Peace is to have a calm mind.
"I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it." Philippians 4:10
Regardless the circumstances.
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." Philippians 4:12
You must change your perspective of life. Rejoicing in the Lord is more than conquering things. You must be influenced by the Holy Spirit. Joy is part of the fruit of the Spirit:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, Peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness," Galatians 5:22
So, you can´t live happily if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit.
The Bible brings joy to your life. You see so many examples of God working favorably to His people.
"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. now remain in my love. If you keep my commands you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father´s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete." John 15:9-11
We rejoice because of God´s joy in us!
Earthly things can´t make you satisfied completely.
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passes away." Revelation 21:4
 
Pastor Poliana
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário