segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

July 5th

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,  may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,  and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:16-19)
 
 
  • The love of God is more than material things
  • The more you know, more you want Him
 
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us." (I John 4:18-19)
 
"Blessed are those who fear the Lordwho find great delight in his commands.
They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; 
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes." (Psalm 112:1,7-8)
 
"Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them
and show myself to them.” (John 14:21)
 
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
 (John 15:13)
Pr. Poliana
 


 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário