quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014

May 31

The Wise and Foolish Builders

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”  When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.” Matthew 7:24-29




Jesus was talking to believers.
There are two kinds of believers.
Everybody has the chance to listen to the Word.
Everybody enjoys going to church.
Everybody wants their children to be raised in church environment.
The two kinds of Christians they have struggles, losses, they both face difficulties, as they are living in this world.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”John 16:33

We may face: frustration, loss, jealousy, failures, weakness, death, suffer, fear, competition, deceases, depression, cheating, bitterness, anger, mistakes, prejudice, stress, violence, lack of patience, lack of faith, lack of peace…

We all listen to the same Word…
We sing the same songs…
We are in the same environment…
The chance is the same!
The difference is in the heart!
We must practice what we listen and sing, to become wise!
That´s the difference!
Jesus wants us to practice and be wise.
Jesus is always saying:  “-Please, become wise!”

Don’t let the circumstances take your faith away!

 

A fool cannot stand a tough circumstance.

To build a house on the rock is to be wise and stand firm in Jesus, who is the Rock!

His eyes are opened…

His ears are opened…

Feel hopeful!

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”John 16:33

So do not fear, for I am with you;     do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.Romans 8:28

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”Joshua 1:9

We must make an effort to choose to be wise!

We must make an effort to choose not to look to the circumstances!

We must stay on the Rock!

We must realize that every difficult is just to make us stronger!


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário