terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012

RUGS
Pr. Silvana

- What is a Rug?
It´s a piece of thick cloth or wool that is smaller than a carpet and is put on the floor as decoration. (tapete)
 


- What is a rug for?
Decoration; comfort; protection; security...






"PULL THE RUG OUT FROM UNDER
SOMEBODY´S FEET"
= to suddenly take away something that someone was depending on to achieve what they wanted.



  •  Psalm 41:9 - "Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me."
  • Pslam 55:2 - "Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."
  • Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding".
  • Proberbs 11:28 - "Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf."
  • Proverbs 16:3 - "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
  • Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

 "... He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." Psalm 40:2b




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário