quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012

Just to let you know that you´re in my thought!

When I say that I am a Christian, I am not shouting that I am clean living.
I´m whispering I was lost, but now I´m found and forgiven.
When I say I am a Christian, I don´t speak of this with pride. I´m confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say I am a Christian, I´m not trying to be strong.
 I´m professing that I´m weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say I am a Christian, I´m not bragging of success. 
I´m admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess. 

 When I say I am a Christian, I´m not claiming to be perfect.  
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say I am a Christian, I still feel the sting of pain.  
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say I am a Christian, I´m not holier that thou.  
I´m just a simple sinner who received God´s good grace, somehow!
 Be Blessed. Be a Blessing.
PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL DAY!
 Pastor Silvana

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário