terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2012

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens…



-A time to be born and a time to die,
  • Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (PSalms 139:16)
-A time to plant and a time to uproot,
  • “Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.” (PSalms 126:5-6)
-A time to weep and a time to laugh,
  • “Jesus wept.” (John 11:35)
  • “Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll — are they not in your record?” (PSalms 56:8)
  • “You are God my stronghold. Why have you rejected me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell. Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God. Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.” (PSalms 43:2-5)
  • “weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” (PSalms 30:5b)
  • “But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds ; rejoice before him —his name is the LORD.” (PSalms 68:3-4)
-A time to mourn and a time to dance,
  • “You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.” (PSalms 30:11-12)
  • Be aware that life is not made of “good times” only.
  • “Moreover, no one knows when their hour will come: As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so people are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.”(Ecclesiastes 9:12)
  • “Blessed is the one whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.” (Salmos 1:2-3)
  • “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." (Jeremiah 17:7-8)
-Our expectation is in the Lord, is His mercy and goodness.
 
-Our expectation must be in the Word of the Lord:
  •  “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. “(Romans 8:28)
- I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. (PSalms 34:1)
 
- Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil. (Ecclesiastes 9:8)
 
- “The wise heart will know the proper time and procedure.” (Ecclesiastes 8:5)
 
-Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)  
 
-“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” (Philippians 4:4) 
 
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)  
 
-Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. (2 Ts 3:16) 
 
- “However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" — the things God has prepared for those who love him — these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the  deep things of God.” (1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
(A summary of Poliana´s preaching on January, 7th)

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, Ana

    I was very edifying with Poliana's word, God spoke to me in Thessalonians 5:16-18
    "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circunstances, for this is god's will for you in Christ Jesus".
    God blessing,
    Hilda.

    ResponderExcluir