quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2013

May 18th

THE "I AM" FACTORS
Pr. Joseph 

"Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me 
from generation to generation." Exodus 3:13-15



"When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” “But what about you?” he asked. Who do you say I am?” " MAtthew 16:13-15

Moses needed an identification; something to identify who had sent him to the Israelites. And God said to him: "Tell them the "I AM" has sent you.
Jesus asked the disciples about His own "identification".

John 6.48 - Jesus said about Himself: "I am the Bread of Life".
John 8.12 - "I am the Light of the World"."When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life".”
John 10.11 - "I am the Good Shepherd".I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
Revelation 1.17,18; 22.13 - "I am the First and the Last... I am the Living One... I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
" When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said:“Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! 
And I hold the keys of death and Hades."
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

THERE IS POWER IN OUR WORDS
WHEN WE SAY, CONFESS, DECLARE WITH OUR MOUTH, THINGS HAPPEN.

1. Confession - Pv. 18.20-21= "From the fruit of their mouth a person´s stomach is filled; with the harvest of their lips they are satisfied. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." We need to confess with our tongue. Whatever we declare, confess, will be established (declaration). 
"But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim" Romans 10.8

2. Prophecy - Gn. 20.7 = "Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die.”Declaration of your destiny. We need to prophesy, declare.
Joel 3.10 - Sometimes it seems that we're lying. But the Word says: "Let the poor say 'I am rich', the weak 'I am strong'. Declare: "I am healed", "I am prosperous"... Prophesy!
When you do that, you attract the things you are declaring. Don't say negative things to your life. We can reverse the situation just by prophesying, declaring, good things into our life.

By faith, call into existence what does not exist yet. Still single, pray for your marriage, the children that God will give you, for your grandchildren ... If you are unemployed, pray for your future boss, the company in which you will work, and so on.
"As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.”He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not." Romans 4:17



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário