quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012

Giovani´s Testimony

"I want to share my testimony.  
Last Sunday, I was going to church. I stopped by the traffic light between Cristiano Machado Avenue and Jacui Street. 
Suddenly a car behind me stopped sharply and hit the  back of my bike. I was thrown around 10 meters forward.
By the grace of God nothing happened to me. The bike´s front and back were destroyed. I only had some scratches.
Interesting that I got up fast and the wheel of the car stopped on top of my head (I was with a helmet). People who were inside the car could not believe how nothing had happened to me. 
The policeman did not believe, because since the car started braking until it reached the rear of my bike was 16 meters.
When people who were inside the car left it, they saw my bible lying on the floor. A woman who was inside the car asked me who was the God I served, for she could not believe what was happening.
A boy who saw the accident happening, asked about the church I used to go. He asked me the church address because he also could not believe.
Well I have much more to tell but the best is that my Jesus, let me here, so I could share my testimony.  Glory to God."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário